How can we leverage public procurement to build a stronger Niagara?
First, let us know by clicking here to take our short survey.
Prioritize with us -- tell us your biggest challenges and opportunities in public construction procurement today!
Then attend the Public Procurement for Local Prosperity Workshop, along with Niagara public procurement experts, business leaders and construction procurement specialists, to help develop solutions to leverage public procurement for local prosperity.And don't forget to complete our survey (including new multiple choice answers based on early survey results) and give us your input.
We'll present the findings of the survey to help inform our workshop discussions!
WHAT WE'RE DOING
- A workshop to develop construction procurement solutions to build a stronger Niagara while working within existing trade agreements and legislation. The workshop will build on last year's information session to develop solutions
- Release of survey findings regarding public construction procurement challenges and solutions
- Roundtable discussions to develop a common understanding, build relationships, and identify action and priority initiatives.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Construction Procurement professionals in the public sector
- Niagara General Contractors
- Niagara Trade Contractors
- Construction workforce professionals
- Consultants involved in construction procurement matters.
March 30, 2017 @ 7:30 - 9:00 a.m.
Will be provided
Best Western, St. Catharines Hotel & Conference Centre, 2 North Service Road, St. Catharines
For more information or to RSVP, click on the invitation link here.